Latest Posts

Recycle Item Web request failing on file names wit...

Hey everyone, This post is loosely related to this one: Old post My web call was working great throughout our cleanup project, however, we'...

Delete Item with REST

UPDATE: I was able to get the call working on other libraries so I think I was testing it on a cooupt library. I would still like to delete Ite...

• By kmccool
  • February 25, 2019  09:01

Convert a Decimal to a Hexadecimal

I have an ask from a user to calculate the Hexadecimal value using a decimal field. I'm not even sure where the start. the HEX2DEX command doe...

set multiple field values based on other field sel...

Hi everyone, I added this question to an existing thread but haven't seen any traction so decided to post a new question. I would like to set...

Loop through repeating section data without the UD...

Hey everyone, I'm trying to build a workflow to get and loop through the repeating section data without using a UDA. I've heard UDA's are going ...

• By kmccool
  • April 20, 2018  09:46

Calculated Value If date is less than 12/31/2017

Hey Everyone, I'm struggling to get this calculated value working. My formula is: If( date <12/31/2017, field *.535, field *.545) Basically ...

• By kmccool
  • April 13, 2018  09:15

How do I limit the amount of selections in an allo...

Hi there, How do I build a validation rule on a form that will throw an error if the user selects more than three options in a "allow multiple s...

• By kmccool
  • April 03, 2018  12:41

Get the time zone from create date

Hi there, I'm creating a web request that posts to our IT ticketing application to create a new ticket. Everything is working except the "incide...

• By kmccool
  • March 28, 2018  08:41

validate time field (no date)

Hey everyone, I want to validate a time field that's is actually a single line of text field with a time formatting regex for validation. I wan...

• By kmccool
  • December 01, 2017  14:19

"ended unexpectedly" message/alternative...

Hey Everyone, do you know if it's possible to change the message a user receives when a workflow is ended "unexpectedly?" I have a workflow th...

• By kmccool
  • November 06, 2017  14:19

Address Auto Complete API

Has anyone ever done this in a Nintex form? If so, would you please share the steps you took? I see that I can set up an API with Google maps and...

• By kmccool
  • October 06, 2017  08:59

Alias email address causing workflow error

Hey everyone, has anyone else come across this issue where email addresses that also have alias's error out for workflow notifications? Our IT ...

• By kmccool
  • August 24, 2017  09:23

MIN MAX Calcualted Value Formula Not Recalcualting...

Hey everyone, I have a calculated value on my form that should display the MIN value between two other calculated value fields. It works, until ...

Slow down Save and Continue

Hi everyone, I LOVE the new save and continue functionality, but how do I slow it down. I'm using the button to run a workflow that sets a looks...

• By kmccool
  • March 23, 2017  09:31

Enter Equals Submit Form?

Hey everyone, I'm having issues with users pushing enter (instead of Tab) after filling in fields and the form isubmits before they complete it. ...

• By kmccool
  • March 08, 2017  10:17

Form check box on a separate line

I'm sure this has been asked before, just having trouble finding it. Why are my check boxes displaying in their own line when the option is mu...

• By kmccool
  • February 27, 2017  10:24

How do you dowload the app from the app store if y...

We're really excited to start rolling out the forms we've developed specifically for mobile use. We're running into a problem, and I thought I wo...

• By kmccool
  • December 19, 2016  09:45

Labels missing on mobile form

I'm developing a form for Nintex mobile tablet layout. All fields have been showing on both the form editor and the app for months, now some of t...

• By kmccool
  • October 24, 2016  12:02

Why can't I type in rbg colors on my form?

Hey everyone, This is driving me bonkers so I thought I would see if everyone else has this problem. When formatting my form and changing font ...

Forms with a Lookup list column work offline?

Hey again! I have another question. We are still on a trial version of forms so I can't really test the form with the app yet. If I add a looku...