cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How to Copy SharePoint Updated list Item from One List to Another List

Dear All,I am learner to NIntex forms and workflows ,And Ihave a list where when an item get's update in List "A" , I need to copy those item values and update those values in List "B" based on ID val...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1064
  • Replies 1

How to Impersonate user on Nintex Control

Dear All,I am very new to nintex and digging around to it's secret with my requirements (:We have requirement to allow the read only users to update the list of items either with "Bulk Edit" or "Singl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 345
  • Replies 1

Filter and sort ListView Control based on 3 Columns

Dear All,I am very knew to Nintex and just started my work with Nintex.We are required to display the list data based on below 3 conditions based on 3 columns (Customer Category, Test Type ,Exercise R...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 381
  • Replies 1

Error in Preview mode - no data will be saved on submit / List with name "Sales Order

Dear All,I was trying to show all the list items in "List View Control" . After configuration of list view when I go into preview mode, I am getting error as below.Can any one tell me what's the issue...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 440
  • Replies 3

Display all the list times with ListView or Repeating control and add button

Dear All,I am very new to Nintex and we are implementing all our "Ms Access Database" projects in SharePoint using Nintex forms and workflows,And I would like to show my requirement with the help of s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 393
  • Replies 3

Can I add text-box n repeating table and show information other list column value

Dear All,I want to show few columns from other SharePoint list using "Repeating Section" , Can any one please confirm me can we do it or not ,Else what is other way to do it.Because in info-path we ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 216
  • Replies 1

Sort the List Column on the Page Load using Nintex

Dear All,I am very new to nintex and started using it's control.We had a requirement to to show all the list items using Nintex, And with the help of "ListView Control " we are able to show tall the l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 209
  • Replies 1

Add the Repeating control and display all the SharePoint List items

Dear All,I am infant in nintex , And I have started using in our projects for SharePoint 2013.Being of part of Infopath and moving a step ahead with nintex is making thrilled .We have the requirement ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 359
  • Replies 3

Can we publish the Nintex Form to SharePoint Pages ?

Dear All,I use nintex very rarely , But I am glad to inform you that we had started the project on Nintex .Also, I would like to know weather is there an possibility to create and publish the Nintex F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 450
  • Replies 1

Hide Column Description for Nintex Form Controls from Display Mode

Dear All,I am having sharepoint list which is developed with nintex form , And I had given the description to controls .Now , My client wants to hide the description when he is viewing the items in di...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 713
  • Replies 3

Get List ID Value on Nintex Forms

Dear All,I am having List with only One Column named "Category" and Enabled the List "ID" .Now , I would like to get the List ID which I had enabled on the Nintex form which it is missing.Can any one ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 838
  • Replies 1

Pop Required on Submitting Nintex Form for SharePoint List

Dear All,I am infant to Nintex Forms and today I had developed my first nintex forms ! .Now , I need to get the Pop up on button(Save Button) click as "data saved successfully" on Submitting the SP L...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 186
  • Replies 1

Nintex Browser Attachment Control Reduced in sharepoint

Dear All,My Nintex form is working fine for SharePoint list and document libraries ,But when my users try to browse the attachment "Browser" option is getting Truncated as below.Can any one help me wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 587
  • Replies 6