cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Why does Lazy Approval is not working on Office 365? is it down?

I been asking this to the forum page but no one knows this issue we've been having this issue for several days and until now it is not working I was able to confirm that the lazy approval was the when I disable it I receive task notification but every time I enable lazy approval i don't receive any task notification email.

This is a critical issue on our part since we are using this particular workflow on our leave forms in our Office 365 and we really have to make this work since our bosses already noticed this issue.

I hope someone in the support team would answer this inquiry we will highly appreciate your response so we can make further advises on our part.

Regards,

DC

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Why does Lazy Approval is not working on Office 365? is it down?

Hi Daniel, the Nintex community is a free service, and because of this it may take longer to get a response. I saw you've posted three questions on the same topic in the last few hours; questions are responded to by other community members, and Nintex employees. If your request is urgent, and you can't wait for a response from the community, I'd recommend creating a Ask Support ​ticket (you will need to have software assurance), so your query will go direct to our support team. 

Thanks!  
Em
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Thanks Emily

I just hope NINTEX Workflow for Office 365 would have some news or updates regarding their service so it would be easy for the customer to advise them if their are some issues within NINTEX.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hey Daniel, if you ever want to know whether the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 service is down, you can check the status here https://status.nintex.com/.

You'll also find this link in the Nintex For Office 365​ space (right hand side).

0 Kudos