cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scheduled site workflow did not run

Jump to solution

Hi, 3 days ago I scheduled a site workflow to run at 8 a.m. every day but it has never run. Is there something else I need to do? See attached screen shot.

The workflow ran fine when I started it manually.

Labels: (2)
7 Replies
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Re: Scheduled site workflow did not run

Jump to solution

Sounds like it could be a timer job problem.  This article could help Scheduled workflows and the Nintex Workflow Scheduler timer job

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks – I don’t have access to Central Admin but will forward this to my manager.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Is it issue resolved?

0 Kudos
jeff
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Same Issue as Pat. First time I've tried to use the scheduled workflows. Had it set for 2/1 and it didn't go off. I found the article, but like Pat, don't have access to Central Admin so will have to get the SysAdmins involved. If it had tried to start but failed it would have left some indication somewhere, right?

0 Kudos
sbammer
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I too have this issue.  I have scheduled workflows in one web application working fine.  Now a user has scheduled a site workflow in a different web application and it won't start.  I checked Central Admin and there is only one Nintex Scheduler listed.  Any help is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Nintex Scheduler job should be just only one.

Probably a screenshot or ULS logs will try to give some clue for me.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You have to install timer job on each web application use below command

By default, the NWAdmin.exe tool is installed to the SharePoint hive, typically at the following path.
%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN

For some versions of Nintex Workflow 2010, the NWAdmin tool is installed in the installation directory, typically at the following path:
%ProgramFiles%\Nintex\Nintex Workflow 201

NWAdmin.exe -o InstallTimerJob -job ScheduledWorkflows -url https://dev-homekamal.com/

0 Kudos