cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Running item based on lastes workflow

Jump to solution

an item was created but workflow failed. I modified the workflow , how can I have that item to run base on the latest version of workflow?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Running item based on lastes workflow

Jump to solution

You could start the workflow manually on that item by using the Ribbon or the item menu. Choose Workflows, then select the name of the workflow. You will then be on the workflow start screen, and click start. This will run the latest version on that item.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I have cancelled the workflow for the item that failed, can I run the latest workflow on that item now?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi

I couldn't find the option to run the workflow manually from item menus can you share a snapshot please

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

You first click on the item to select it, then you can choose from the ribbon the Workflow button and select the workflow to run, or click on the ellipses on the item and choose workflow from the item menu then select the workflow to run. This works the same for list items and libraries

itemmenu.PNG

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I'll mark Andrew's answer as correct here, and just add that you need to set the workflow to be allowed to start manually from within the workflow settings in the Workflow Designer.

0 Kudos