cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with List Lookup

Hello guys,

i have a small problem with a form. I have implemented a List Lookup field in my form, which works fine in

Preview Mode. But when i publish as a webpart, it doesn't work and also prevents other Nintex Forms from

And as I said works fine in Preview Mode. Would be nice if anyone of you has an idea about it?!

Labels: (3)
8 Replies
pfudala
Nintex Newbie

Re: Problem with List Lookup

Hi,

Is there any error in the "Console" tab of the Developer tool (hit F12 to show it) ?

Not applicable

Thx for the hint... there are indeed two errors coming up:

1. An error in NF.Lookup.Common.js -> "ko" is undefined

2. In JavaScriptStringHandler.ashx -> The property "lookupClientContext" of an undefined reference (null reference) can't be determined

pfudala
Nintex Newbie

Ok, do you use those variable names in custom JavaScript?

If so, could you show us what they are?

Not applicable

No i don't use custom javascript... just the standard List Lookup Object.

pfudala
Nintex Newbie

To dig a little more, you said that problems appear when you publish the form as a WebPart, with other Nintex Forms WebParts in the page.

Have I well-understanding?

If so, does your list form have the same behavior when you open it from the list?

npd
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue when attempting to open the form in either the list form or start site workflow web parts. Same F12 errors.

Note: When opening a list form, lookup's work as expected. The form has just one lookup control and renders correctly in both web parts when the lookup control is removed.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

pfudala
Nintex Newbie

Hi Noel,

Is there any other product deployed on your environmentSince this topic (that I had completly forgotten...Smiley Sad), I've experienced the same issue with "BPA Solutions" product which referenced another (and older) version of a JavaScript library called "Knockout" (Knockout : Home).

As a workaround, I referenced the recent version of the script a second time in the Form settings section. Quite ugly but...

kelliganp
Nintex Newbie

Hi Pierre,

Your reference to "Knockout" makes me wonder if the original errors that ‌ was having (KO as quoted below) are also related to the same library.

...error in NF.Lookup.Common.js -> "ko" is undefined.

0 Kudos