Strange thing. I've got a Request Data task, and on that task I have a form (e-i-e-i-o).
The form, however, has decided it hates me and when I double click any of the controls on it, it only gives me the "Name" field:
Here are some things I've tried:
- Exporting & Importing the XML didn't work.
- Different computers (just in case...)
- Double clicking the control AND clicking the control settings button
- Tried in both Desktop & Mobile
- Re-adding the SharePoint connected items does not work, displays the same as above (but without the "this is a linked control", of course)
- Adding a fresh, new, unconnected field gives me the normal control options... but there are a lot of things on this form and I'd rather they just worked again. edit: while this gives me all the options, it does not let me save the field. oy.
- Form version 126.96.36.199
- Workflow version 188.8.131.52
- It was all working peachily a month or so ago.
strange, it should show you a lot more properties. 184.108.40.206 is a pretty old version though (Jan 16). I'd suggest you update to 220.127.116.11 first and check if the error still persists.
I've seen something similar some times ago but I've supposed it was my laptop because other people could edit the form without issues.. unfortunately I cannot connect right now to that environment to check which version is installed..
any upgrades/patches recently?
just like Giacomo Gelosi I'd suggest to run designer with developer console open to see whether any errors are reported.
I experienced just the same symptoms when I ran into compatibility issues between form and workflow versions.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Great to see a post like this filled with comments when I check back to provide an update.