Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nw25957
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Hawkeye on premises SharePoint 2013

Hi 

We are in the process of connecting Nintex Hawkeye with SharePoint 2013 on premises. I would like to know the following things:

1.) While installing Nintex Hawkeye, it asks us to create a database on prem. Just like workflows. What infomation is stored in these databases?

2.) What azure services are used to tranfer data from on-prem to Nintex Hawkeye tenant database?

3.) What connections are used to allow these services? Which port numbers should be allowed?

4.) While using Nintex Hawkeye, only outbound connection takes place or inbound connection also happens?

5.) Should Nintex Live relay service be running in order to configure Nintex Hawkeye?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Nintex Hawkeye on premises SharePoint 2013

@nw25957 I pinged someone from our product team and will try to get a response shortly. 

0 Kudos
nw25957
Nintex Newbie

Can someone please respond back. I keep getting the poor data connection error.

I have few questions:

1.) What is the frequency of data extraction?

2.) All the site workflows in my environment, shows the location as Not applicable? Is it because of an incomplete data extraction?

3.) In this blog, it is mentioned as below

For upstream communication Nintex talks directly to azure storage and event hubs directly. Azure storage will again use port 443 on urls similar to this one https://<storage<https://%3cstorage> account name>.blob.core.windows.net/.
Event hubs can use a couple of different methods. The urls will look something like this sb://<event hub name>.servicebus.windows.net/. 

In this, what to substitute in place of “account name” and in place of “event hub name”. Where can I find these details specific to our tenant?

4.) Is there a way to troubleshoot issues with data extraction?

0 Kudos
lweber
Nintex Newbie

Is there an answer to this as I have the same question.

0 Kudos