Capability Sort By

Attachment control is missing in the form

Hello, I created a Form. It is based on a user defined site content type. I don't know if I deleted the attachment control, but now I can't f...

How to un-hide calculated control?

Hello, I have hidden a calculated control by entering "Visibility: hidden" in the CSS Class section. This allowed me to hide the button (at th...

Is there a way to show the value from a Calculated...

Platform is onPrem 2013. I am (attempting) using a Lookup List dropdown to retrieve column values into calculated value fields - this works grea...

'Workflow Tasks stuck as 'Not Started'...

I have two different approval workflows where the person kicking off the workflow can enter the users they want to request approval from in t...

Error "the file has been modified" when ...

I have a simple document library with a simple workflow behind it which starts when a file is created. The workflow update a status column of the...

Workflow History List Basics

I recently was told 1-When a Workflow is moved from UAT to Prod that to remove the Workflow History List logging, but when I check the setup o...

How to use referenced WebRequest in Repeating Sect...

Hi I have a problem: I've got a form with lookup control and repeating section under this lookup. In repeating section I've got singletext cont...

Send notifications to different users/groups based...

Hello, I am still a bit new to Nintex and working on the SharePoint 2013 platform. I currently have built a request form for my organization wh...

HELP!!! new to NINTEX workflow

I have a question I have a document set, and I want to add a nintext Approve or reject option right inside the document set. So to be clear pers...

• By laul
  • March 21, 2018  15:22

How could the Task Notification message body be ge...

We are using Nintex Forms with Sharepoint 2013 on-premise. We have created a State Machine workflow for approval requests. We are current...

Compile overdue items into 1 email per AssignedTo

My current site wf that sorts on items that are overdue, pulls field values from the SP list and sends an email to the assignee. 1 email per over...

• By nova05
  • March 21, 2018  14:31

Insert new term inside a termset

Is it possible to insert a new term inside a termset in SharePoint O365? I have tried with TaxonomyClientService.asmx webservice (SOAP 1.1 and We...