Capability Sort By

Seeing multiple responses on a Nintex Form

I am using O365. I have a SharePoint 2013 list document with a Nintex form. Attached to this form is a Nintex workflow with "Start a Task Proces...

• By marnita
  • April 09, 2018  12:22

How to determine if Created by exists in SP group

In one of our workflows, I want to determine whether the Created by person is in the TimeOffApprovers SP group. If yes, follow one branch, if...

Delete unused rules

I noticed that deleting a field does not remove the rule that is associated to it. I want to delete all of them but I do not want to do it one by...

• By seize
  • April 09, 2018  08:29

How to create custom form for workflow tasks

Hi, Please tell me how can I assign my own custom task form to a Nintex workflow? I tried using "Flexi Task" and there is "Edit Form" button o...

Rank

Collapse Populated Repeating Section?

Hi folks! Using on-prem 2013. I'm wondering if you've discovered a way to hide / show (collapse and expand) repeating sections with a pr...

• By rhia
  • April 08, 2018  23:15

SharePoint Online/O365 w/ Nintex Forms - Prompt Us...

Folks, Can you point me in the right direction please. I am creating a form that will either have a Drop Down or Radial choice of Yes and No. If...

Start A Task Process: Formatting Initial Email Tex...

I am using the Start a Task Process action in my workflow. I am using Nintex O365. I am using the Responsive Form. This is the initial email th...

• By marnita
  • April 06, 2018  14:02

Populate choice control values based on informatio...

Hello All I have a single text column called "site name" in a repeating section. When the repeating section is repeated, lets say 3 times, I w...

Multi-User Assign To Do Task Status?

I've had a Sharepoint application that runs Nintex for the past 6 years. Many of the workflows have "To-Do" tasks that are assigned to multiple p...

• By tast
  • April 06, 2018  06:08

Copy document from Library to list item as attachm...

Good Day, I have seen many users on the Community asking about copying documents from a Library to a list item and found many helpful answers ...

Managed metadata usable with rules within NINTEX F...

Hi all, I want to use a managed metadata field for a rule within my form. Unfortunately after naming my managed metadata object within forms ...

• By mai-kel
  • April 06, 2018  04:32