Capability Sort By

Keeping Actions Minimized in the Workflow UI

This is probably the most frivolous post you'll get all day. I've got a couple of fairly complicated workflow and find it helpful to minimize s...

• By jeff
  • May 09, 2018  14:19

Get checked values in a multiple selected checkbox...

Hi, I have a form with a few multiple checkbox, I'm wondering if I can get the selected values of one of the multi checkbox field using javasc...

Creating a table in nintex

Does anybody has any ideas to get a table like this in Nintex I need to do some simple math calculation like division , average etc too on this ...

Workflow to archive list items to a different web ...

I've seen many examples on how to create a workflow to archive (copy/delete) items from one list to another but those only ever talk about within...

• By Ryan1
  • May 09, 2018  10:39

Hide Print to PDF Button

I have a custom Print to PDF button setup inside the form . The default one in the ribbon generates PDF misaligned . Now i like to hide the def...

Save and Create New Item

Hi, I have a Nintex form(classic), the form contains two part Master fields and sub fields. I want to have a button called "Save and Add Mo...

Query List with two or more person filter

Nintex Workflow 365 Hello everyone. Is there any way to get multiple people as a filter in query list? It works fine with one person, but w...

Change list element values from a task without com...

Hi, i am quite new to nintex and getting stuck at some points. one of them is to update list values from a task form without completing the tas...

Multiple lines of text cut

Hi all, I have a workflow where I want to build a string (here "mlotURL") like this As you can see the string will be cut. Data type...

HTML Links to Attachments Not Working

UPDATED I am using a Build String action to create links to attachments to be used in a task form. I am basically following the steps I as...

How to export Repeater section XML format data to ...

Hi, I have created one sample Nintex Form , which consist of one Repeater section data. While saving the repeater section data.by clicking on...

Nintex Javascript input value in repeating section...

I have Single Line Textbox in a repeating section. This gets calculated through: var calc1= NWF$('#' + v calc1 ).val(); var RepSecCounter = N...