Capability Sort By

List lookup control height change

Is it just me or the control height of the list lookup on Nintex form is kind of small? I cannot change the height even if I drag the control dow...

Get query string parameter in a workflow with regu...

I am regular expression handicapped. Can anyone help with a regular expression to get the value of a query string parameter? Example Say ...

• By stempb
  • August 28, 2018  12:23

Format Outlook Meeting Request

I'm creating an Outlook meeting request, and everything works fine and the workflow is in production. Now of course is when I get the direction t...

• By rogerb
  • August 28, 2018  07:18

Delegation within User Input Task

Fancy Forms with Nintex I have a Flexi Task running on a list Item, with Delegation and everything is fine. Further when the Flexi task gets sta...

• By kani
  • August 28, 2018  05:51

Import excel sheet automatically

So there is a way to manually import a excel sheet into a SP list, but is there a way of doing this automatically. So - Excel documents are st...

• By michuk
  • August 28, 2018  04:45

PeoplePicker collection - Coercion Failed: Unable ...

Hi, I have a list named Personnel which has a people picker filed that can be multiple person. There is a second list named MTarget, Dept...

Formating within Responsive forms

Hi community I have the following problem within a responsive form: Is there any way to achieve this within responsive forms (I know c...

• By mai-kel
  • August 27, 2018  08:40

Add margin/padding within/inside a "rich text...

I have a rich text field on my form called "comments." I don't seem to be able to add a margin or padding, within the field, so that the text do...

• By DinaF
  • August 27, 2018  07:58

Send emails to Initiator

I am still new to Nintex ... I have created a Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow. The workflow sends emails to related parties when the initial "it...

Nintex Handbuch

Is there a chance to download (or buy) a Nintex for Sharepoint (concrete the on premise version, if that's important) handbook? Preferably in ger...

PrintToPDF() JS Access Issue

Nintex Community, Recently we ran into a strange occurrence using the javascript line: NWF$(document).ready(function(){NWF.FormFiller....

• By iceman
  • August 27, 2018  06:48

Nothing displayed in my Nintex Mobile App

Hi, I'm connected to my 2013 on premise SharePoint site through VPN. From my phone I can access my entire SharePoint site. My IT team set up ...

• By arobins
  • August 26, 2018  08:06