Capability Sort By

Nintex forms not loading from "Assign a Task&...

Hello all, I am trying to open "edit Nintex form" from a "assign a task" action. a popup saying "Please Wait: Nintex forms for office 365 is lo...

Question about editing a sharepoint list item afte...

Hello, My company gave me the task of digitizing and simplifying our travel request system. I have a nintex form that has all of the info requi...

Rank

Require Fields Only If Attachments Present (Mobile...

Hey folks - Using SP 2016 forms & workflows; latest version of each with mobile. We are looking to require particular fields ONLY if t...

• By rhia
  • July 09, 2018  10:33

Multiline Text Field Not Saving

I have two multiline text fields on a responsive form in my SharePoint 2013 Team Site. There aren't any rules on either field. I have the form ...

Current Time in Nintex Forms (real Time)

Hi, I needed to extract the current time in Nintex Forms. I am aware of the CurrentTime nintex function, but the problem is that the currentTi...

Do not use LazyApproval terms when interpreting em...

Does anyone have any documentation about the 'Do not use LazyApproval terms when interpreting email responses' setting in the Flexi Task Advanced...

How to get current label button click inside a rep...

Good day! I have a question regarding how to get the current row. I saw a post doing this: NWF$ ( ".nf-outer" ) . on ( "blur" , ...

How to create a reminder email after 3 days?

Hello, I would like to send out a reminder email 3 days after a notification email has been sent out. How can I accomplish this? Currently, ...

How to send a reminder notification for document a...

Hello All, I am a newbie to Nintex workflow and I hope to get some help or suggestions. I currently have a workflow I'm creating with Nintex ...

Find a mailbox reference in all the workflows

Is there a easy way to find a particular mailbox reference in a the nintex workflows across the sharepoint farm. Our business is decommissioni...

Condition: field contains this or this or this or ...

Hi all, I'd like to get a workflow to work but I can't figure out how. I have a giant list of codes. This code is always in a field, along with...

Rank

Determine Layout Type on Submission?

Hey folks! SP 2013, most recent updates on forms & workflows. I'm wondering -- is there a way to tell which layout a form was submitted...

• By rhia
  • July 06, 2018  08:57