Capability Sort By

Error Workflow

When i edit a workflow, there are no error in the different UDA. Then, I have an error when i run a nintex workflow. After, when i come back in ...

Web Request Action

Using SharePoint 2016 Server on-prem Nintex, I'm running the Workflow on the Document Library that have CSV file, I want to read the content of C...

Javascript for drop down in a Repeating Section

Hi, I have a Repeating Section and there's a drop down in the repeating section. I am trying to write the Javascript for the repeating sectio...

Adding form controls programmatically in Nintex Fo...

Hi, Would it be possible to add form controls programmatically in Nintex Form? Would it be possible to show or to hide form controls based-...

Read & Write Data to Oracle DB using Nintex Fo...

Hi, Would it be possible to read data from Oracle DB and to write data to Oracle DB using standalone Nintex Form? Standalone Nintex Form me...

Rank

Social API

Hi, I'm trying to workflow the process of following a document or site using the Social api. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and...

Forms O365: Cancel uses Source URL Querystring but...

I do not have a redirect URL set in my list form but after clicking save it will take the user back to the default list view instead of the list ...

• By rstrole
  • October 09, 2018  15:03

How to get disconnected Nintex form fields people ...

How to get disconnected Nintex form fields people picker & drop-down(lookup) values in Nintex Workflow. I tried with Query XML but unable to ...

Nintex view state issue

Nintex Community, One of the most annoying things ASP.Net is a view state issue. For those who do not know what a view state is, Microsoft def...

• By iceman
  • October 09, 2018  04:57

Link two column and hide text case.

Hello people, I'm first time user of nintex form and i have to link those two column : but i can't cause they are not the same type. What i...

• By darza
  • October 09, 2018  01:50

Nintex Form not being shown to other recipients

Hello everyone, I created a workflow with task form. It works from my end and several others. However, once I launched this on production. It ...

How to make the workflow printing the updated docu...

Hello everyone, I have a question in nintex workflow, I did an updated document workflow for a service, but I want the workflow prints the u...