Capability Sort By

App Studio iOS Distribution Options

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around the different distribution methods that are possible using Nintex App Studio. Our organization currently...

• By wesler
  • December 20, 2018  09:27

Assign Flexi task to get not approve person

Assign flexi task to multiple persons. if someone don't approve, I want to get which ones didn't approve , then Assign a new task to these per...

List Lookup Control become link

List Lookup Control,the content of control became link on the form when some user access the form

Validate "To" for Send Notification in T...

I have a task list called "Checklist". When a task is checked off as completed, a workflow runs to send an email notification to a person listed...

How do I make a field enabled in new mode, but onl...

There is a certain field on my form that consists of PII data. I would like the User to be able to enter info into this field when submitting a ...

Sum with repeating section

Hello, I have two lists: In list 1 I have a column called Material, data is filled via lookup from another list (list 2). Depending o...

• By razvanb
  • December 18, 2018  04:07

Invalid left-hand side in assignment

Hi, Can anyone give me a clue as to why I a getting this error message in my Form "Invalid left-hand side in assignment"? Thanks ! Lexie...

Execute SQL Error with System Account

I have a workflow that includes a Execute SQL action. If I run this workflow manually or start it from another workflow the workflow runs without...

Help Updating List if Profile Entry is Blank

Hello! Just started working with Nintex and I'm trying to have it populate fields in a list with data from user profile, which I believe is being...

Redirect and Refresh from a form

Is it possible to refresh the redirect page after saving a form? I have a form that redirects to a page that has web part view of a document lib...

Advice Please - Creating a Task List that is Updat...

I have a requirement to automate a task list we have within SharePoint. Currently, I have a simple task last which are assigned to individuals. I...

Help needed: Reminder Worflow to send one email

Hello I followed Cassy's workflow instructions here https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/23/site-workflow-docum...

• By bimi82
  • December 17, 2018  04:54