Capability Sort By

Retrieving "Person or Group" field to Pe...

Hi. I'm a beginner Nintex SharePoint developer. I am currently creating a functionality where user can select one of previous list items he created a...

Licensing guide for Nintex

Hi, I have tried to find some full license guide for nintex worklflow for sharepoint, or generally for nintex, but haven't find anything like t...

• By tomas
  • June 24, 2019  05:05

Turn ID into a 3 character string / Get the last 3...

I'm trying to get the ID of an item and make it a three digit number string. I have tried multiple solutions. My most recent is this inside set...

• By clong
  • June 23, 2019  09:32

Best way to delete all list items from a child sit...

I need to delete all list items in a child site from the parent site. The list is very small less than 20 items. Need your suggestion on the best w...

• By lcha
  • June 23, 2019  07:48

Javascript link to cancel request while status In ...

HI: I've seen a similar post of yours before but I can't find it. nay help would be greatly appreacited. I'm trying to add a JS Cancel link/b...

End Workflow not working

I have a workflow that is currently running which has got stuck or suspended and I need End the Workflow. I have tried to end the workflow but ...

How to use condition for workflow variable

I have a scenario in shich I am storing substring for an Item value in workflow variable and I need to check if the value is DP001. please find below...

• By apatel
  • June 21, 2019  07:30

Developing Workflow Activity for Sharepoint 2013 i...

Hi, I am developing an activity for Sharepoint Workflow 2013 in C#. I'm looking for corresponding programming examples. I also ...

Cannot open Nintex Responsive forms on Mobile with...

We have been moving to Nintex Responsive forms for all our mobile and tablet users. We use SharePoint Online and most of our users have the SharePoin...

How to get another site library from current list ...

I am trying to get the Library which is located in different site from my list workflow. i am trying to do Query List to fetch using alternative site...

• By apatel
  • June 20, 2019  13:16

Using the 2013 Responsive Form designer and need a...

PREFACE I've read many posts which almost addressed my question. Problem was none address my exact situation (they were for different versions,...

List Lookup using 2 columns

I have a SharePoint list with 2 columns, TeamName and FolderLocation. TeamName is the team name and FolderLocation is a UNC path to a network folder ...

• By jambou
  • June 20, 2019  12:13