Capability Sort By

Can't create a link inside the Label

When a try create a link inside at rich text and click in don't do nothing. If i try to create a link using html source and put <a href="#"...

Approval workflow

I built different workflows for holidy planning. One approval workflow approval request and one for cancellation. Every thing works fine so far as th...

SQL Request Control Cascading Dropdown Not Working...

I have created the SQL request controls for country and after selected a country will populate the cities in another SQL control. However i failed to...

• By csy
  • July 31, 2019  20:39

CSS Styling - Nintex Forms Classic 2016

Hey folks! I'm working on branding a Nintex Form template (classic mode) for a client and want to do things such as: 1. Change the colour of th...

Rank

Items (Forms and Tasks) not downloading in Nintex ...

The behaviour we are experiencing is as follows: I installed Nintex mobile app and added corporate accounts 1st prod farm – connected OK, no fo...

Allow 'Fill-in' choices For Dropdown List ...

Hello friends, I selected the "Allow Fill-in choices" for my drop down. Everything looks fine in design mood but in preview, it is showing extr...

How to use web request to get value and use this v...

Hello everyone, recently i want to use nintex form to make sheet to finish work,but i met a problem. I want to use web request control to get data a...

Nintex Formula Rule Set Value Based on Another Fie...

Hello, I have what I think is a simple requirement to set the value of a field in a Nintex Custom form on-prem based on user selection of anoth...

How to add a validation for a Number column to acc...

I have a list with a Number column and created a Responsive Nintex form for this list. I need to add a validation on this column to only accept...

Add a task action to a workflow definition using ...

Hello everyone, I'm new to Nintex workflows and we have a requirement where we need to add a task action to workflow definition that's already ...

Error when saving Nintex WF

I have a problem with saving my Nintex WF. I just found a similiar Porblem in the community, but the solution didn't work for me: https:...

Can I have consecutive set a condition fields?

I have 9 fields on a form where attendees of a site visit can ‘sign on’ I want a workflow so when person a prepares the form and puts all the attende...