Not applicable

Site list workflow - not able to select the task name

Morning all.

I've created a new site workflow to go through a list and email me all the items in the list that has an approval flag of false. I have dragged and dropped the query list and configured it to point to my list, I've then selected and added the 'Task Name' in next tho 'FIELD. When I run the query it returns all the names. BUT when I want to select the value in Task Name nothing is in the drop down. When I close the window I get the message : The following field must be configured: Output has not been configured, I take this is what I'm suppose to select as per the attached screen shot? what am I dong wrongninte 2.pngNintex.png here?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Site list workflow - not able to select the task name

Ok newbee issue, added a variable and now I can select it..... self solve

fccrous
Workflow Veteran

Good job....you should mark your self-answer as correct answer.

Not applicable

Yes, please select your own answer as correct. It's super-helpful to other newbies who see these things when they use search and find a green checkbox indicating there's a correct answer for their similar question.

Thanks!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos
DanHicks
Nintex Observer

Return to Nintex after a few years, how do you configure the item on the list to be usable. I have a list item that is a yes/no. I am trying to have the query look up another item for a thumbs up of over 3. when that happens I would like the query to mark an item on the workflow list as yes and to move to the next step. I have a next workflow step as waiting for the yes/no to move to yes. 

Thanks for the help. 

0 Kudos