cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Is Nintex certificate test a mix of O365 and on-prem?

Hi,

Currently I am watching Nintex videos. Because I need to learn it fast since I am gonna work with it on O365 but the tutorials are showing in on-premise. My question is I will soon take the Nintex certificate test but I am worrying about will the question be about O365 or on-premise or both? Since I am not using on-premise at all so I cant learn by testing or follow the tutorials practically. Where can I read more about the test?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Is Nintex certificate test a mix of O365 and on-prem?

Do you have access to the pre-tests? That would be the best solution or answer you will get. But most of the content is on prem related. The Admin one particularly. But the Pro test is more concept based and will support your O365 efforts.

Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

I dont have access to the pre-tests? Where can I find them?

Br

Ashik

0 Kudos
Not applicable

hi Ashik Chowdhury

The Workflow Pro certification exam is designed so that about 98% of the questions apply to both On-premises and O365.  We do have a couple of questions about the differences between the products (such as custom terms for LazyApproval) but these are clearly labeled. The practice exam will give you a good sample of the type and range of questions in the actual exam.

The Workflow Admin certification exam is focused on the On-premises products as there isn't much to do as an Admin in O365. Over the next year we will be shifting to add more O365 questions, but for now this exam is about 75% On-premise and 25% O365.

Best of luck with the exams!

Not applicable

Hi Erick,

Thank you for your answer. Any good website you could recommend for Nintex tutorials and the pre-test? Is it a click test? i.e you get many alternativs to choose and only 1 option is right?

Br

Ashik

Not applicable

Hi, Ashik Chowdhury​, If you check that site, you'll see a Nintex Product Fundamentals learning plan that will get you ready for the Pro Assessment.  Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

Thank you, I will check it right now!

Not applicable

Erick Weitkamp​ is THE MAN for training around here. I figured he'd have the goods for you.  Thanks for participating in the Community. Please come let us know how the training goes for you.  (Full disclosure, I'm going through it, too!).

Not applicable

Hi Frank,

How many times can I do the Workflow Pro Practice Test?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Ashik,

you can take the Practice Test as many times as you like. However, unlike the actual test, it does not shuffle questions so you'll be answering the same questions over and over again.