Capability Sort By

Change calculated value text colour depending on v...

Hi, I would like to set up a rule so if a calculated value is >0 then the text colour changes to green and if the value is <0 then it cha...

O365 Query List with empty fields

Scenario - Site workflow on the top level site collection that has two lists on it. The workflow should run daily and loop through all subsites under...

• By thuson
  • January 15, 2021  10:55

Connecting Nintex form for Office 365 to external ...

I like to use Nintex forms because I really love how the cascading dropdowns work. I was wondering, is it possible to connect to an external API (go...

Nintex forms O365 - Attachment control file name v...

There is no option to validate file names with special characters in attachment control. I need to restrict submission if any file name contains an...

• By gzmn75
  • January 14, 2021  18:31

Creating a table within workflow email from fields...

I am pretty new to using nintex and I am having a hard time figuring this one out. I am trying to create tables within my email workflow notifi...

• By TreV
  • January 14, 2021  11:21

Office 365 file upload issue when site does not ex...

I am using the file upload action to copy a file from an approval site to a storage site. Sometimes the storage site does not exist in our office 365...

• By jmoore
  • January 13, 2021  19:38

Workflow Access denied. You do not have permission...

I have a travel request workflow in O365, which locks the permissions down after the form is submitted. It gives read rights to the user who created ...

Best Practice for Paper/Word Document to Form Info...

Hi, I'm starting out in Office 365 Nintex Forms and am automating a Word document that historically was printed (and subsequently partially aut...

• By AndrewF
  • January 13, 2021  14:38

Migration of Nintex Workflow and Forms 2010 to Sha...

We are migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint online. What is the best way and tool to migrate Nintex forms and Workflow. We are using Metalogi...

• By kverma1
  • January 13, 2021  13:52

Is there a way to see Advanced Lookup Configuratio...

I am using Nintex for Office 365. I have configured variables in my workflow, but when I go back to review the configuration, I am not able to see h...

Set field to Read only if not a certain user

I have a few fields in my form that I want to only be filled out by a certain user. Is there a way to set the Read-only field to be Yes unless the cu...

• By jvolk85
  • January 13, 2021  08:23

Nintex classical Form - not connected fields still...

Hello, I have inherited a form with fields, which are not connected to List columns, BUT still get saved into the list. I spent a lot of time tryi...