Capability Sort By

Capture the form user's display name?

My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one item, wh...

Nintex Form for O365 Validation rule

Hello All, How can I set a rule where I define that Approver 2 is mandatory based on the amount entered?

• By KS8
  • July 12, 2021  03:10

Repeating Section Nightmare

I added a repeating section with new designer via nintex form. Now i'm trying to use a workflow to write the information entered into this section in...

Getting email address from another list based on f...

I have a form and based on the selection on a Yes/No field or a lookup field an email notification needs to be sent. I do not want to manage the emai...

Automatically capture the form user's display ...

My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one item, which ...

Circular reference detected. Aborting..

We have a Nintex form with more than 80+ calculated columns and multiple repeated sections. one of the repeating section has more than 15 columns and...

Save button in Form ribbon problem

I have a classic Nintex form where I have multiple buttons that show depending on the status of the workflow on an item. Some of the buttons return ...

• By jeff_l
  • July 08, 2021  09:04

Nintex Form Lookup Formula to return Person or Gro...

Hi All, Hoping for some help here. I am creating a form for our Finance department to deal with incoming purchasing requests. The form ...

How to do "Action when no filter applied"...

Trying to create a cascading filter, that shows all items if the previous dropdown has no value. This was available in Nintex Forms 2013 on Prem. "Ac...

O365 workflow Copy item error

Copy item workflow Action workflow suspended getting error 400: BadRequest: The user does not exist or is not unique. (Correlation Id: c91465...

Removing Duplicate Calendar Entries on a workflow ...

I am hoping someone can help me. I have searched and searched but all the answers I find relate to older version of SharePoint and Nintex. I c...

Slow loading for SPO List lookup dropdowns

Hi Everyone, I'm having issues with my cascading Nintex dropdowns that load from a SharePoint List. It gets stuck on loading and sometimes tak...