Capability Sort By

Ajax errors in Nintex Forms O365

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 classic designer. Actually we are doing migration from SharePoint on premise to Online. In our On-Prem, we ...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  11:02

Populate and resolve user email id in People colum...

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 through classic designer. I have to populate user email id in a People picker column on button click. I am ge...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  10:42

Form Designer difference Formula/Column

I have a fairly straightfoward question. What is the difference between the two fields framed in red?

• By ml2
  • April 26, 2021  05:17

Getting a line number in a O365 Workflow based on ...

Hi All, I have a repeating section in a O365 Nintex form, for each item added I want to be able to capture a 'line number' which I'm later usin...

Autopopulate people picker when form is in Edit mo...

Hello! My form has multiple stages. Brief description is as follows: 1. Requestor fills form and submits to Approver 2. Approver sees p...

How to find the date of the next 2 Sundays in New ...

Hello, Using New Responsive, I am trying to calculate the dates of the next 2 Sundays. For example, if today is Tuesday 4/20/21, the next Sunday w...

dynamic images on word template

Following the simple procedure i try to change the reference name in selection pan but i can't change the name given from word to the controller. Who...

• By nikilan
  • April 19, 2021  05:58

Nintex Forms in SPO extremely slow

Does anyone use Nintex Forms in SharePoint online? Our dev team has just started developing with it online and a simple form with nothing complex...

• By Melita2
  • April 18, 2021  15:23

Document Generation Table collection

Hello. I'm trying to use Document Generation in O365, where I'm populating a table from collection data. Issue here is if the collection looks like...

Stages in a Responsive form - What is the correct ...

Hello! I currently have a form with multiple panels. Each panel pertains to a particular group and stage in the process. The process and stages are ...

Array inside a Dictionary variable

Hi, I am trying to call an API, but one of the field the API needs is an array. I have tried building the dictionary with a text field with th...

Nintex responsive designer - required field based...

I have a field required based on a choice in a choice field. That works fine contains([Form].[Booking type],"Demo") But when I want to h...