Signatures are missing in Save as PDF

• 6 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello,

Im using Save as PDF to create a pfd from a k2 view, and it’s saving everything except signatures, and Im using Digital Signature Control to display signatures on the view.

Any help with this issue?

Thanks 

7 replies

Hi Mounir,

You may checkout the below

• Enhance signature control to ensure that it renders the proper image or other information in the form’s HTML to give the PDF conversion functionality a fighting chance.
  • Make form signing a two step process where you can create a PDF From the form with an anchor tag rendered by a literal control and then once the PDF is created send it through a DocuSign signing experience and DocuSign.
  • Turn it into a image when generating the PDF.

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such 
using the 'Best Answer', 'Like' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Badge +12

Hello,

Are you using this Digital Signature control available in Community? It might be possible to convert it into an image prior to saving it into a PDF so that you won’t lose it during conversion.

Thank you for your response.

Please, how can I convert the Digital Signature control into an image when generating the PDF?

Badge +6
Mounir wrote:

Thank you for your response.

Please, how can I convert the Digital Signature control into an image when generating the PDF?

There is checkbox property  Return Image String on digitalsignature control.  it’s image in stringbase64 that you will use to display on the form using image control.

Hi Yudi2, 

I don’t see any checkbox property  Return Image String on digital signature control.

I’m using the “Save as Image” control method but still the signature is not showing on the generated PDF.

Badge +6

Hi Yudi2,

Possible to share more on how to display the stringbase64 into image control?

Or we need to develop our own image control?

Thank you.

Badge +6

Hi Yudi2,

Just use a datalabel, set as literal pass the base64 string to the datalabel.

Done.

Thank you.