Drawloop - DocuSign Configuration - SOBO - Third Party Integration

• 26 March 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Question

Upgraded DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce (dsfs) to version 7.0 + OR Installed DocuSign's New DocuSign Apps Launcher (dfsle)
What other configurations do I need to set up to work with the Nintex Drawloop DocGen App?

Answer

DocuSign Configuration Update:
When upgrading the DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce (dsfs) to version 7.0 +  OR Installed DocuSign's New DocuSign Apps Launcher (dfsle) the integration with Drawloop DocGen has changed. 

To support the changes of DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce (dsfs) - we have created the Integration option below, “Send On Behalf Of”.

**This is supported in Drawloop versions 15.1.2 and above. Upgrading Drawloop may be required in your environment

Send On Behalf Of (SOBO):
This configuration is storing an authorization connection to a specified DocuSign account. When a DocGen Package is run, the Full Name and Email associated with the running User's DocuSign API Username on their User Profile page will be referenced in the DocuSign Envelope.

Note: DocuSign Apps Launcher (dfsle) application does not contain this field  - see Step 3 > Option 2 

Step 1: Navigate to the Drawloop DocGen Admin Tab > Configuration >  Third Party Integrations > Create or Edit a DocuSign Integration:

Documentation: Third Party Integrations

4584i67B910BE1E6CF94D.png

Step 2:

1. The Account ID may populate if an account is connected to salesforce, otherwise obtain the API Account ID from the DocuSign admin page.
  2. Select the type of DocuSign environment associated with the account. (Live or Demo)
  3. Select the Authentication to use. In this instance, we are selecting Specify credentials for Send On Behalf Of. (This will be the Authorization connection to the DocuSign account.)
  4. Enter the Docusign Username and Password of the DocuSign User you wish to authorize the connection as.
  5. When Running a Document Package this authorization will allow access to the associated DocuSign account.
Step 3:
Option1
The DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce App version 7.0 and higher (dsfs)

Nintex Drawloop then references the DSProSFUsername of the User generating the DocGen Package and DocuSign Envelope  - it is then sent with those User Profile details from the DocuSign account.

4585i272AFD92B7696918.png

Option 2
The New DocuSign Apps Launcher (dfsle)

The DocuSign API Username can be stored on the Salesforce User Detail page in the Field named DocuSign API UserName (Loop.dsToken).  Then the DocGen Package and  DocuSign Envelope  - are sent with those User Profile details from the DocuSign account.
Note: Nintex Drawloop DocGen does not have a direct integration with the new app. Please post any additional details for specific integration requests on our UserVoice page: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/344250-8-nintex-drawloop-docgen-for-salesforce

17785i5EF7F104CE0BE0EA.png

Step 4: Email outcome>

4586i47FB4B42C9970516.png

0 replies

Be the first to reply!