And the Kryon Bot Camp WINNERS are:

• 23 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Congratulation for Kryon Bot Camp winners!

Bot Camp winners and their medal-earning wizards were awarded at the Kryon Automation Olympics:

• Gold: Abhi Saxena and Ishi Saxena for their Intelligent Pharma Bot
  • Silver: @Eduard Zhereliuk​ Eduard Zhereliuk for his Customer Complaints Resolver for Retail Business Bot
  • Bronze: @Sasidharan T​ Sasidharan T for his Signature Verification Bot

Abhi, Ishi, @Eduard Zhereliuk​ , @Sasidharan T​  - share with us your tips for creating a a winning automation?

You can see the winning projects HERE.

Bot Camp developers were awarded gold, silver, and bronze medals and cash prizes for developing the most innovative and impactful automation wizards that push the boundaries of robotic process automation. “We were astounded by the creativity, diversity, and scope of the Bot Camp entries we received,” said Harel Tayeb, CEO of Kryon. “This event proves the untapped talent and innovation of citizen developers around the world and the impact they can bring to today’s real-world challenges.”

Hundreds of developers participated in the challenge, creating automation wizards that address issues across healthcare, HR, retail, banking, manufacturing, finance, logistics, media, and E-learning. Entries spanned issues from tracking adverse drug reactions and anti-money laundering compliance to logistics management and multi-language check signature matching.

Participants were required to submit a three-minute video and accompanying written submission demonstrating their wizard and what it could achieve. Submissions were judged according to seven-point criteria—including overall impact, resiliency, and scalability—by an expert panel of RPA executives.

5 replies

Congratulations, Abhi Saxena, Ishi Saxena @Eduard Zhereliuk​, and @Sasidharan T​!! ?

That's exciting!!

​@KryonNet @ayelet Gazit​  @Nitzan Koren​ 

Hi dear KryonNet, in this post I have assumed my 4 years experience with RPA implementation and 3 years experience with Kryon RPA.

Let's skip the steps with calculating the ROI of automation and resources. We are at the point when Robotic Process Automation begins.

Phase 1. Process Definition Documents.

First, we need to gather existing process requirements.

My advice is to use BPMN to create "as-is" process diagram, it will be very useful at Solution Design phase. 

As the output of phase we will the foundation of automation race - proper Process Definition Document signed reviewed by process users and signed by client.

Phase 2. Solution Design.

At this stage, we think about how to get the most benefit from the automation of the process, for example, launch the process in several threads/robots to increase process speed, efficiency and resources utilization. Split the "as-is" process into blocks which could be reused for other processes, mind the "to-be" solution architecture and combine all of this into Solution Design Document and project plan for management.

Phase 3. Development.

Since, we already know what and how should be automated we can start automated process development. My advice for Kryon RPA here is to implement blocks as embedded wizards with pros:

1. Reusability - use developed embedded wizards in different process parts.

2. Management - assign embedded wizards implementation to developers with clear responsibility matrix.

3. Easy to control successful and unsuccessful wizard execution.

4. Easy to test embedded wizard, just provide the context and entry point.

5. Compatible with Agile methodology, easy to edit embedded wizard to reflect changes in process requirements.

For automation best practices I advice to complete Kryon Developer course on Kryon Academy and watch my Kryon Bot camp submission video, I placed many tips in yellow subtitles.

Phase 4. UAT.

You are at the point, when automated process is developed and tested (unit and integration testing). So you can start testing the process with client to check the automated process flow and even test process on production data.

Phase 5. Deploy.

With Kryon RPA you simply need to publish all embedded wizards and assign robots (resources) in Kryon Console.

Here you go, automated process is running on Kryon Robot in production environment, client is happy for getting benefits from automated process.

With best regards,

RPA Developer.

Eduard Zhereliuk.

Dear Ayelet,

Thanks for your coordination towards this Hackathon.

With my overall 8 years of IT experience, this is my first time participating in a Hackathon.

I have already coded a lot of Python scripts towards AI aspects.

Like Face recognition, Signature verification, and Handwirren data extraction.

I have also tried to integrate the same in other RPA tools.

What I am felling is, Kryon is even more conformable to integrate with the Python codes and to call API services.

The advanced commands are helpful towards calculations and integrations.

I have provided my complete introduction and advantages of Kryon in the below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfQ_6Opuvh8

How did I do?

• Import the getSignature and compareSignature from Py librarbry
  • Import Flask and Api
  • Add the terminal CURL
  • Map and co-ordinate the X and Y axis
  • Call the API and URL through Kryon

Also I have tired one of my earlier project which is called privacy handling. It took 20 Man day to develop in another RPA tool but in Kryon it took me only 2 days because of its feature. I have done and explained the same in below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3FFHPr-cXA

I am happy to travel more with Kryon RPA?

Thanks

Sasidharan T

Sasidharan, these are great tips. Thanks for sharing with Kryon developer community 🙂

Eduard, these are great tips. Thanks for sharing with Kryon developer community 🙂