Filtering by last modified

• 4 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I am very new to using Nintex, and am stuck when it comes to creating a list query that will identify records who were recently modified within the last 24hrs. I created a column that is 24hrs ahead of the last modified date and filters the query for results that are greater than "today's" date.

The CAML Query is:

<Query>
<Lists>
<List ID="{044545F2-E4BD-4CD4-B2B9-60F66040CE66}" />
</Lists>
<ViewFields>
<FieldRef Name="Lookup_x0020_ID" />
</ViewFields>
<Where>
<Geq>
<FieldRef Name="_x0032_4Hrs_Ago" />
<Value Type="DateTime">{WorkflowVariable:Today}</Value>
</Geq>
</Where>
</Query>

If I set no filter it returns a bunch of values, but once the filter is added for any time range I get 0. Not sure what I am doing wrong at this point.

I have tried both methods provided in the 

How to Query SharePoint List Item that were modified in Last X Days with Nintex Workflow? blog

Any Help or insight is greatly appreciated

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

The only way I have been able to get this to work is to save all of the dates I want to use in the filter to workflow variables. You then need to set the time portion of the variables so the hours and minutes are both 0. 

In my use case, I want to find anything where the Notice Date is equal to today. Which results in the following for the query builder:

This essentially filters (based on Today, October 4) where [Date to filter] is less than Midnight October 5 and greater than Midnight October 4. For some reason, the time portion of dates seems to mess with this.

Appreciate the help, but this doesn't appear to be working for me. I am still pulling no results when there should be 16 records being pulled. Wondering if there maybe another work around.