Skip to main content

I heard that there is a new feature for office 365 that will provide similar functionality to Nintex LIVE on-prem 2013. Can anyone give a little more light to this new feature or application? I have requests from clients that want to have anonymous forms that will feed into their SharePoint o365 lists and libraries. 

Do you mean Public Forms?

Using (Nintex Workflow Cloud) NWC you can create a public form, this is a form that triggers a NWC workflow that can then write the form data into all sorts of locations, including SharePoint. The form will give you a PUblic URL that you can then use to share, embed, link to from a page etc.

Does this help?

Yes it is Ryan, thanks for the suggestion. Last week, I began a trial of the Nintex Workflow Cloud. The only thing that I could not figure out how to do was add the ability to attach a file. It does not seem to be available, however many other fields types were present. The solution I am working on needs the ability to add attachments. 

Nintex Workflow Cloud does have the option for "file upload". Let me know if you are not seeing that.