Skip to main content

It seems like the only thing you can do is send someone with contributor rights a link to the task list or workflow information page and have them click on the pending task to complete it and then it doesn't record the new person that approved it. Is there a better way. Keep in mind the current user is not available to forward the email.

Hey Joe!

Can you give a little more information on what you're trying to accomplish? Nintex o365's workflow action, Assign a Task should be emailing the assignee a direct link to the task item that needs to be completed. That also includes other delivery methods where the task outcomes can be completed in the email. 

Once the task is completed, you want to re-send the same task to someone else?

If the person who has it is not available, quits, whatever, how do you reassign that task?

Ahhh, there is an option at the bottom of the task control settings called "Escalate and auto-complete options"

I know Nintex on prem had a delegate task option where if someone went on vacation or quit, you could forward all their task to a different person, but I don't think o365 has that option yet. I think the only thing here would be to escalate it to someone else after a certain amount of time.

Yep, I actually just found that today, thank you.