How to create sharepoint add-in including nintex forms and Workflow feature? is any possibility for Office365 addins?

• 25 September 2017
  • 5 replies

How to create sharepoint add-in including nintex forms and Workflow feature? is any possibility for Office365 addins?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Kajandan,

I don't understand the question.  What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris Ben,

I have tryed a sharepoint site for contract management. it contain Sharepoint lists, Nintex forms and Nintex List workflows and nintex site workflow. 

I need to create  a sharepoint add-in on Office365. in case my addin should be a solution  for contract management like above site.
in here how to develop or attach Nintex features inside my Addin? Any possibilities?

Badge +5

Do you mean Site Template in O365 to include Nintex Forms and Workflow?

Hi Abdullah Fahmi Mohd Fuad,

Not a Site Template, i have to know Any possible way to Sharepoint Add-in or App with Nintex Forms and Workflows?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi!

No you cannot merge your add-in with Nintex. Nintex is already a 3rd party application, you cannot build it into another application. Whenever you want to deploy then your add-in, Nintex has already be in-place and the required features must be activated. 

The best way would be to create a site template, then possibly to use its code to create your add-in, but in the end target location must have Nintex before you deploy your solution.

Or maybe I have understood you not correctly or that I am missing something in this puzzle?

Regards,

Tomasz