Skip to main content

why I am getting this while publishing.

error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503:
Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Client ActivityId : e80ddc9d-6030-3000-a313-40fa72651867.
If the problem persists, contact Nintex support, and quote:
Correlation ID: 730893b2-e8eb-4c1e-98ac-f0204b8a1dab
Tenant ID: *********************************
Time (UTC): 2017-03-08 16:12:43

Some time if i close the browser & try again I could publish.

Probably something was wrong with the Nintex Workflow Designer/ Execution service. Just check in such case the https://status.nintex.com/  page.

Currently I see that there are some problems:

Regards,

Tomasz

thanks for quick reply but how come if close it and try to publish it work some time. I think it Nintex workflow server issue. I am frustrated by closing and republlising 

I would compare it to restarting the IIS, or deploying a solution. During that process, even though the machine is usually not responsive it can occasionally return you the data you're requesting for

Regards,

Tomasz

But I am using Nintex o365 Workflow not on-permisses.

also find the error I am facing while opening existing & while crating newError while creating New WorkflowError while opening exsting

I know you do, I was just trying to compare this behaviour to something we, working with SharePoint, are all familiar with

Seriously - Nintex is deploying fixes and patches, the service is down but occasionally it is responsive. Monitor the status page and don't give up.

Or just leave it for an hour or two, don't get frustrated

Regards,

Tomasz

Does this behavior only happen with a certain workflow or is it all workflows in the environment?

Is it only existing workflows or also new workflows?

Does this behavior occur if you create a workflow with only one action in it and publish?

there is no certainty when and which workflow it occur. Some time if modify one Action it happen. Some time Save occur fine but when I publish it goes wrong. Some time when i try to open it goes for infinite loading and fail.

Having issues with Nintex workflows, trying to learning workflows and this keeps happening, or the workflow is just trying to connect to site,
Machine generated alternative text: Close X  Error publishing workflow.  Microsoft. Workflow. Cl ient. WorkflowManagementE  A response was returned that did not come  from the Workflow Manager. Status code =  503:  Service Unavailable  HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.  Client Activityld : 9dObdc9d-  If the problem persists, contact Nintex support, and quote:  correlation ID: fd032ab1-12b7-482a-9c2e-d7f59d2af3c1  Tenant ID: b87688c1-8bb4-4f86-9875-4da105de8eda  Time (UTC): 2017-03-08 15:32:40

Not far. Solution not far. Patience. Soon you will be with the working Nintex again.

May the Force be with you

It does happen with a test single action work flow though?

yes it happening. But does that affect workflow initiating ? then it will a big problem. And one more some time I tried to start WF manually or want to check status of WF I got error.

I would say, open a ticket with support so they can pull some logs for you.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>