Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I have a SharePoint Online list with new "modern experience" enabled. Also, I like to use the details pane to change properties of list items directly. One of the fields in the list is a multi-line rich-text field ("append text" is disabled). As soon as I create a Nintex Form for that list, I can no longer edit that field using the detail pane. When I click the edit button for that field in the details pane, a new form opens up on the right half of my screen, but except it's title (edit ">field name>" and a never-ending loading animation it shows nothing. I waited for several minutes, but the text editor and the field content for that field will not show up in the form. As soon as I delete the form it works fine again.

Are there known issues with this configuration?

Is my question unclear so I should rephrase it or does indeed nobody have any idea why this happens?

Hi Eric,

confirmed. Just tested this by creating a new list in our tenant. I added a rich text field without append text option. I created an item by using the details pane and edited the text. Without the Nintex form I was able to edit the rich text column by using the details pane too. Afterwards I created a responsive Nintex form for the list. Now when trying to modify the column with the details pane it gives me a never ending loading animation.

You should open a support ticket at Nintex and see what they are saying about this.

Best regards

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

thank you for confirming the issue. I'll contact support and post the outcome here.

Kind regards,

Eric

This was confirmed by Nintex as a bug now and they are working on it.