a strange behaviour appeared to me on a Nintex 365 Form, that I can't explain :
- I have a SharePoint list with 13 people fields
- I create a new item with native SharePoint form and attach a file --> OK, file is saved on new item
- I use NINTEX to create the form, with the 13 people controls and an attachment control --> On saving, attachment is lost.
- I remove 12 of my 13 people controls, keeping only one --> On saving, attachment is lost
- I remove every people controls --> On saving, attachment is saved OK
- I manually put my 13 connected people control again --> On saving, attachment works well !!
It seems like automatically added people control creates an issue on saving attachments....while manually addind them solve the problem !
I could do this manually, but it means I'll have to rewrite all the rules....