Skip to main content

My Flexy Task has 3 outcomes: Approve, Reject, Request Clearance. This last one(request clearance) requires that user enter name of person who is requesting the clearance. This can be done on the task form itself. I have a validation rule when this outcome is selected, display name field for the user to enter the name.

However, when Actionable message is enable, I can still Request clearance from outlook email but I cannot add the person that this clearance task should go to, therefore my workflow goes suspended because doesn;t know who to assign the clearance task.

Is there away to allow the approver user to enter name when requesting clearance by using the Actionable Messages in Outlook 2016 and OWA???

Hi,
Unfortunatley Nintex's implementation of actional messaging only provides the buttons in the Task email.
The functionality which you require is available in actionable messaging but Nintex has not utilised it.
If you would like to see this feature please visit http://nintex.uservoice.com to make your request.