Solved

Nintex Mobile App - File upload NAC form

• 23 August 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge +3

Hi all,

i can’t find any solution to this simple problem and not sure what’s wrong.

I have a simple start form in NAC with Text Input, Data lookup (SharePoint Online) and File upload.

In Browser “Select files” opens file explorer and i can upload multiple files as wanted.

In Nintex Mobile App “Select files” only opens camera:

How to fix this? Thanks for any advice

Benjamin

icon

Best answer by benjamin 1 September 2023, 10:29

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi all,

I have a simple start form in NAC with Text Input, Data lookup (SharePoint Online) and File upload.

In Browser “Select files” opens file explorer and i can upload multiple files as wanted.

Benjamin

I'm getting the same behavior

Badge +3

Hi all,

Benjamin

I'm getting the same behavior

Uh, that’s not so good. I hoped I did something wrong. But if its default behavior it’s useless. Maybe someone else can help?  

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @benjamin , 

on both Plattforms we support “Selecting Files” in the Mobile App, please have in mind, that this Apps are often ask for Premissions, attached you will find the correct security settings for Andriod and 2 Screenshots of both Plattfroms

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @benjamin and @brandiwoodson 

Did this response help answer your question? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @benjamin and @brandiwoodson 

Did this response help answer your question? 

Unfortunately, no. I just tested this and even uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I have given permissions to everything, and photos are not an option. Only camera. 

I have a Samsung Note 20 (android). Not sure if I’m doing something wrong here or maybe phone isn’t compatible. I have selected “Allow” to Camera, Location and Photos and videos. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @brandiwoodson

in this case, it would be great if you raise a ticket, this is something which needs to be checked by the i support department.

Regards

Sven

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Ok, I’m giving it 24 hours and I will raise it. I’m wondering if it’s a sync issue with settings? 

Badge +3

Hi @Sven @brandiwoodson ,

I’m on android 13 and there is no “File and media” permission. There is only “Image and video” permission. Seams Nintex App does not ask correct permission as mentioned here:

So even on my site did not solve the issue until now.

Regards

Benjamin

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @all, 

in this case, as i mentioned before, this is not what we can solve here,  please raise a ticket, and i think we can solve this quickly.

regrads

sven

Badge +3

Case got escalated to bug by support. Waiting for update. 

Issue has appeared in Nintex Mobile App 10.3.0 on my site. Support mentioned 10.0.1 working.

regards

Benjamin