Skip to main content

Hello,

I’ve created a list and form in SharePoint along with a workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud. The task forms appear to work a little differently than they do in O365/SharePoint. Where I’m getting stuck is that I’ve got several multi-line text fields on the regular form that I need to populate into the task form, but for whatever reason when I add these fields to the form, they populate as single-line text fields. Therefore, when there is lots of text in them, only some of it shows. 

Screenshot of regular form with multi-line fields:

Screenshot of task form with same fields, but showing as single-line and cutting off the text:

Anyone know how to fix this? I’m not seeing any way to adjust the type of field on the task form itself in NWC. 

Thanks in advance!

Justine

Do you happen to know if your task form is using “Text - Short” field types instead of “Text - Long” or “Label”?

Hi @JAhmadvand 

I have also encountered this issue Is the Task Form “generated” by the NAC/NWC Upgrade process?

The Text-Long fields seems to be replaced with Text short fields.

What I would do is to replace those fields with new Text Long controls and set the default value to lStart Event] → eDiagnosis]. Suggest to reuse the same Name for the control especially if those fields are used in any Form Rules. 

Remove the highlighted field (They are Text Short types)

Add Text-Long fields. Set the default value to the aStart Event] → aDiagnosis]

Thank you @Garrett that worked perfectly!