Solved

Form Plugins - Dynamic Table

• 30 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I’m struggling to get the dynamic table form plugin to work. There are 4 JavaScript files in the download and I’m unclear how to upload them in. This is the one we really wanted. Any assistance on how to load them in would be greatly appreciated. 

Nintex Gallery - Dynamic Table

icon

Best answer by Dan_Stoll 7 September 2023, 21:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Currently plugins uploaded to your Nintex Automation Cloud tenant must be a single JavaScript file less than 5Mb.  Alternative solution is to host the files outside of your NAC tenant that which you have access to and refer to the hosted location.

Badge +1

Hi @Sasan ,

Could you please confirm what would be the element name for the Dynamic table plugin? Its not mentioned here - Nintex Gallery - Dynamic Table and the plugin isn't being loaded for me. Keeps erroring out on - Failed to load the plugin definition.

Any help is much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey All, as there are multiple files for this plugin, so it has to be hosted externally for now. You can find guidance on that here https://help.nintex.com/en-US/formplugins/Manage/Register.htm

Of the four files, the nac-table.config-d2342d00.js is the one that needs to be referenced and the element name is Andys-table

I’ll get the listing on the gallery updated to provide a little direction. 

Badge +1

HI @Dan_Stoll ,

Many thanks for your quick response! I have finally managed to get it working with your instructions except for one thing. Of the four files, I had to use nac-table.js as the reference instead of nac-table.config-d2342d00.js because I think the latter file does not ‘import’ to send calls to the other files.

Sorry if I’m wrong here but I tried both and the ‘nac-table.js’ is what worked fine for me.

Also, thanks for updating the listing. It's much clearer now.