Skip to main content
Solved

Can't see new column in SharePoint Online list in Nintex Workflow Cloud query

• 16 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Greetings:

I'm just getting started with Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC) so I apologize if this is a simple question. I've created a connector to a SharePoint online list and am able to query it in a NWC workflow. Great. Then I added a column to the list I'm querying but it doesn't show up in among the properties of the object that is returned from the query.  Clearly something has to be refreshed somewhere when I do this but I can't find where that should be done. Do I have to delete the Query a List action first and then add it back?

Thanks!

Hi @baltner 

Return back to the NWC dashboard. 

Press Ctrl-F5 to force refresh the page.

Return back to the workflow design. 

The new columns should appeared on the actions.

Thanks for the hint but it didn't work for me. I'm on a Mac using Chrome. I tried command-R to refresh but no joy.  I even switched to Safari but still the new list column didn't show up. 

To be specific, the query returns an Object variable which I then process in a Loop for Each action. The new column is not a property of the Current Item in the loop. 

Hi @baltner 

After the Refresh, do you see the new column in other SP actions?

If you don't, pls add your comments to this thread

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-Workflow-Cloud-Forum/New-list-columns-missing-from-workflow-start-event-options-How/td-p/219300  

That was a good hint! I read the thread you referred me to and was able to get the new column to show up by toggling the Start Event action. Wow, I never would have guessed that! I will add my comments to that thread as you suggested. Thanks!