Code Fix: Incorrect alignment of Text area / Rich text content when a cell on a view is right aligned
When you have a view with a cell containing text areas aligned to the right, the content of the text areas is also right aligned. This is incorrect as the content of the text area controls should remain unchanged when the alignment of the parent cell is changed.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP21 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP21 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.