Skip to main content
Solved

Workflow approval

• 14 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I created a workflow as in the attached photo and in the task step I specified my coworkers to receive the task to approve or reject it, but the task only goes to the originator to approve or reject it and never goes to the other users' accounts (Ahmed Shaheen, Mahmoud Afifi)

what the solution to make the other accounts I specified to receive the task to approve or reject it

4 replies

Badge +10

I was not able to reproduce your issue.

As expected the task is sent to all destination users in my test.

Can you perhaps share the viewflow screenshot, i.e. when you open viewflow and click on the Active Task.

PS: If you only need one response, it will disappear as a task when one user completes.

Badge +3

Yes I know that if I need one response, it will disappear as a task when one user completes. but, my issue is it isn’t even sent to the inbox of other users (ahmed shaheen,mahmoud afifi ) it only sent to K2Admin inbox

Badge +3

additional screenshots

Badge +1

That the task was assigned correctly to all 3 users. We can see that in the Participant section of the view flow. 

The problem can be potentially related with user accounts. As I can see, that the task was assigned to K2SQL accounts. It means that you are using SQLUM identity. I would suggest you to double-check that users are using their SQLUM account for authentication. They should use form authentication in this case.

In case if you don’t want to assign task to SQLUM users and it happens automatically, I would suggest you to assign a task using user FQN. Instead of searching user and providing display as an input, just provide string in an FQN format (i.e. K2:DomainName\UserLogin). I would also suggest you to use the same approach with FQN for assigning tasks to SQLUM users.