Skip to main content

Can anyone help me to design the form layout as given in attached image? I tried using table to create the layout, but we cant add views inside the table cell.

12126i9CBF4DF00D9A7BFE.jpg

Hi Souradip_D,

It is not possible to add views/forms inside another view/form, But you can add tables within table control. Instead of using views in Area 1, Area 2 sections you can add tables and add the controls directly to the table cells.

Please see the attched image.

If you would like you can post this as a feature request on https://ideas.k2.com/

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

I would like to keep 2 views side by side in a form

ViewA side of it ViewB

Hello,

What you could do is use how  @Sh_K2 set it up in her image and just create a view out of the right side. This way you would have 2 views, A and B.

Has anybody figured out if this is possible?  Or if it's being worked on?

I am attempting to create multi function dashboard that would require a menu to be on the left hand side with either tabs & several views on the left - along with a header.

I can't seem to get things to work and you can't add views within a table.

-------------------------------------Header----------------------------------------

Menu View                    Button 1 |     Button 2     |     Button 3

|                                        View 1 (shows for button 1)
|                                        View 2 (shows for button 1)

|                                        View 3 (shows for button 2)

|                                        View 4 (shows for button 2)

|

|

|

|

|

I've gotten it where I can have tabs and a header about the tabs -  but still looking for more functionality and flexible layout.

Also trying to do some scripting that changes the background color of the buttons on click - to give emphasis (similar to a onclick for tabs where chosen tab is highlighted).

THANKS!

However being far from pretty, this post answers your question.

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Blackpearl-Forum-Posts/K2-Form-Complex-UI-Design/td-p/87264