Skip to main content

Has there been any updates regarding the supportability of K2 5.2 on Windows Server 2019

Hi ctabone

I have checked our compatibility matrix and can confirm that the following versions of Windows sever is supported on k2 FIVE

Windows Server 2016

Windows Server 2012 R2

Windows Server 2012

Windows 10

Windows 8 (8.1)

For more information on K2 five and newer versions of windows server, please see the following compatibility matrix: https://help.k2.com/k2compatibilitysupportmatrix

Please note that Windows server 2019 has not been included in any of the above compatibility matrixes as it has not been tested with K2, rendering it unsupported.

Should you find the information from the article useful or leading you to the answer please mark as "Solution and/or Kudo", as it will assist other k2 developers with relevant information in the near future.

Best Regards

Elvis

Hello ctabone,

To supplement elvis's response, if an application is not part of the compatibility matrix it does not mean that it does not integrate with K2. However do keep in mind that if it is not included on the Compatibility Matrix then its compatibility has not been tested with K2 Application, and because of this support will not be provided to 3rd party application that are not mentioned on the matrix.

Furthermore, K2 integrates with many Microsoft applications and in fact a partner to K2 and I am pretty sure support for Windows server 2019 is coming sooner rather than later, most probably on the upcoming release of K2 five.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

Regards,

katleho