NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release
- Robust security features based on Windows Remote Management.
- Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your SharePoint servers.
- PowerShell exceptions are handled so workflows are unaffected.
- Actively Developed
- Automated Installation Routine
- Async PowerShell script execution
- Script Repository
- Run worker as a centralized SharePoint service instead of in Workflow Infrastructure
- Pass SPServer object to PowerShell session for determining executing server.
Current roadmap/planned features can be found here.
Source Code (Archive)
For anyone needing the source or release files, they are now located here: GitHub - modembug/NTX: NTX is a set of custom actions that extend functionality of Nintex Workflow.
I have updated the post to reflect the new location as well.
I am using latest version of Nintex 2016 workflows. You have any idea if this is part of this release or when is Nintex going to release as part of the package?
For anyone else looking for a powershell action for Sharepoint 2016, please have a look at the solution provided by DataOne:
Data One: Data One 4 PowerShell
how can I install this extension feature in Nintex Workflow.
Any known issues using the PowerShell Action with 2019 on prem?
Has anyone had success using the PowerShell action while using a Workflow Constant in the Computer Name field? When I try to set the Computer Name using either a Workflow Constant or a string variable I receive the error listed below. When I hard code the server name in the Computer Name field, the PowerShell runs fine.