Nintex is thrilled to announce the latest major updates to the Nintex Process Platform. With these updates, Nintex continues to unify its Process Platform, while existing customers can now modernize their workflows up to 4x faster than starting from scratch.
The Nintex Process Platform transforms the way people work through process intelligence and automation. The next-generation cloud platform provides easy-to-use tools for visually discovering, quickly automating, and continuously optimizing business processes and workflows. The platform consists of intelligent forms, advanced workflow, digital document generation, eSignatures, robotic process automation, process discovery technology, and powerful process management.
The most recent updates to the platform include enhancements that integrate multiple automation components and provide migration utilities that help existing customers move from SharePoint on-premise to Nintex Automation Cloud faster than ever before.
- New migration utilities for existing SharePoint On-Prem customers make moving to next-generation Nintex Automation Cloud up to 4x faster than starting from scratch
- New UK Data Center, in addition to data centers in Asia Pacific, Europe, Canada, and USA, ensuring customers meet regulatory and data sovereignty requirements outside the EU
- Advanced Form Styling in both Automation Cloud and Automation On-Premises (formerly K2 Five) helps form designers build beautiful, on-brand forms by applying custom CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) form styles to forms and specific controls
- Move data to and from anywhere with the ability to build custom connectors to any on-prem system via Nintex Gateway
- Security enhancements and additional integrations for Automation On-Premises (K2 Five) customers
Robotic Process Automation
- Nintex RPA (previously Kryon RPA) now integrates with Nintex Automation Cloud to enable bot-based task automation as a workflow step, automating manual human-computer interactions within end-to-end workflows
Document Generation and Esignature
- Nintex DocGen now available within the new Salesforce Lightning environment in addition to Salesforce Classic, for a seamless document generation experience within Salesforce
- Nintex DocGen now integrates Nintex eSign enabling full document automation even when signatures are required
- Nintex eSign for Government is now commercially available to State, Local & Federal customers.