43 replies

Badge +1

Excellent news @EuanGamble . 

Thanks for the update.

Connor

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @connormower,

Nintex New Responsive Forms for Office365 has just been updated. This includes the option to set a 'Default file upload control'.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +1

Perfect, thanks Euan.

Connor

Badge +2

@EuanGamble 

Hi! I followed your tutorial for filtering. However, this doesn't seem to work if the field you filtering on is a lookup. 

Here is my scenario, client number is metadata, and the next column is Batch Record number which looks up from another list (pulled into the current list through LookUp column). The list it is pulling from also has that client number field. The Batch Record Number should filter according to the Client Number, and does in the previous version of the universal form. But in this version, it doesn't work. Any plans to make this work? 

Badge +1

Hello:

Is Nintex for SharePoint 2016 Responsive Forms Designer expected to get the "Set value" rule functionality on a Single Line of Text control, and if so, when?

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Thank for the very good videos @EuanGamble in this topic. But similar to @RaviACC : The rules work great but is it correct hat we cannot set the value of a lookup field? See screenshot from NWO365 New Responsive Designer:

I am missing the 'value' option here.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @WouterT,

Currently, we do not have the functionality to set controls where their choices are dynamic (List Lookup, Web Request, Data Lookup).

Cheers,

Euan

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Denis_Emerson,

Yes row calculation has been released. I show the functionality in my Nintex New Responsive Forms update for February 2021.

Cheers,

Euan

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Good progress. Thanks @Euan. I can see we are moving towards the brilliant data structure model of NWC. Awesome.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Glad to hear you find the updates useful, @WouterT.

Cheers,
Euan

I am trying to create a web part in SharePoint for Microsoft 365, but I am running into issues. I am not able to include an icon. Also when I try to add the URL to link it to the SharePoint list, the link does not work. I read in one post that the New Responsive Designer does not work with SharePoint web parts. Is this true? If so, what do you recommend as a workaround. I need to deploy the newly created Nintex form to replace our old InfoPath form that is linked to a Nintex workflow. With Microsoft Office’s decision to no longer support InfoPath, our old form is running into issues as our enterprise SharePoint Team makes updates. Thank you in advance for your help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @markaconwell,

Currently we do not support New Responsive Forms inside the Nintex Web Part. The Nintex Form Web Part only supports Classic or the Old Responsive.

We currently do not have an option to embed a New Responsive Form onto a page today.

Cheers,
Euan

Hi @EuanGamble 

Thank you for the response. Will this be part of a future Nintex update? The main reason I selected Nintex Forms to replace the InfoPath form was because of the potential to use the form with a SharePoint list and to place the web part on our main page. I guess this means I will have to use the Responsive Designer instead, even though the form design is more complicated. Is there another way to launch the New Responsive Designer form from the main SharePoint page, instead of having users go to the list page?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @markaconwell,

Right now it is not on the short term but embedding forms into Office365 is definitely something we are discussing internally.

You can use the URL to the form once the form is opened, however it will open in full screen away from the Office365 page.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +5

Hi, I'm trying to use the new responsive designer but I've got a couple of problems. I'm not sure if it's just me being a proper numpty (quite possible)  but please can someone advise?

1. Is it possible to move the Submit button to the top of the form rather than the bottom? Or at least outside the "page" layout so that someone can click on it at any point without having to go to the last page.

2. How do you add your own buttons? I cannot see a way to do it.

3. Pages - you can't move through pages other than continuously. For example, if I'm on page 1 but want to look at page 5 then I can't do that without going through pages 2, 3 and 4. 

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @alice_oneill,

I have created a video to answer you questions. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Euan

Badge +5

Thanks Euan - I'm definitely going to vote on those in uservoice

Alice.

Badge +3

Any update on being able to drop a SharePoint list column into form when it’s a hyperlink type?

Thanks