Code Fix: SharePoint authentication does not register a change of logged in user
When you sign into SharePoint Online via K2 for SharePoint as User-A, then sign out with User-A and try to log in as User-B, SharePoint Authentication does not pick up that you are using a new user.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- Close and re-open your browser after logging out to to safely clear the SessionStorage values of your browser.