Code Fix: A SmartObject method nested in an expression in a K2 workflow does not update to use the correct SmartObject after deployment to SharePoint.
Deploying a K2 workflow, which contains a SmartObject method nested in an expression, to SharePoint via K2 Package and Deployment, results in an error when editing the expression and selecting the SmartObject property.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP44 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
Running instances will need to be updated manually. Faulty deployed workflows will need to be redeployed or fixed manually.