Skip to main content

Hello, I have to creating a vacation calendar for the manager can approve or deny the request. I have the vacation calendar set up and is working good. However, I now need to have the system also create a meeting for the requester and the manager for that day. Our wise “IT” has disabled the nice K2 “send meeting request” and now have to find another way. I did it in our old SharePoint site with a Nintex workflow. I have tried to take some of that code and update it for the new K2 but still cannot get it to work correctly. Was wondering if anyone has been able to get a K2 workflow to do that? I’m starting to go crazy!! Thanks

Hi there, 

What version of K2 are you using? Are you using Microsoft Exchange?

Hello,

I believe what you're looking for it "Send as rights". 

1. Navigate to File > Info > Account Settings > Delegate 

2. Click "Add" and Select User from Address Book then click "OK"

Note: You can have either Author or Editor as an option based on security guidlines.

4. User should appear under Delegates Menu:

If successful should see a similar result below:

Also here is the article that shows how to configure a rule that this extert was taken out of.

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/How-to-configure-a-different-quot-From-Sender-quot-for-Form/m-p/103863#M34569

Thank you for the replies; I was on vacation last week. EmilyK: We are on SharePoint Sever 2016 and Outlook 2016 MichaelS: I when thru this process and it is not working. I am thinking one of two things. One: our Security locked us down so tight it will not work. Two: the system is not set up correctly. I think it is both of them. However, many of the nice tools K2 has, they take them away from us. Thank you both for the help, Scott