Skip to main content

Hello Everyone,

I get this error when I try to deploy a K2 solution using K2 Package and Deployment Tool. Note that the error occurs only when I try to deploy a solution that consists of Forms and Views but not SMartObjects and Workflows

Primary Credentials Not Authenticated. Session Not Authenticated. SourceCode.Hosting.Exceptions.AuthenticationException: Primary Credentials Not Authenticated. Session Not Authenticated.
at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPIConnection.RemoteCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectc] Parameters, Booleana] NullList, MarshalMessageType CallType)
at SourceCode.Hosting.Client.BaseAPI.BaseAPI.RemoteSessionCall(String TypeName, String MethodName, Objectc] Parameters, Booleana] NullList)
at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.DoSessionCall(String method, Objectc] parameters)
at SourceCode.Forms.Management.FormsManager.GetView(Guid guid)
at SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms.FormsSessionData.GetViewInfo(Guid guid)
at SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms.MergeProvider.GetInfoItem(Guid guid, Boolean isForm)
at SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms.MergeProvider.Merge(ComplexType complexType, IBaseNamedObject instance)
at SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms.MergeProvider.Merge(ComplexType complexType)
at SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms.Services.BaseFormViewService`3.Deploy(IDeploymentContext context) 00:00:00.0121651

Appreciate any response 

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

Hi Satya,

Not sure if it's too late here. Perhaps, you can try with a different account. Does the package deploy if you try from the server? Is this package created with no dependencies? You can try to create a K2 package with full dependencies and see if that will deploy.