Skip to main content

Hi,

Anyone suggest the best way to design this in K2 Studio.

The form passes a decision to the Workflow (either true or false) via a Data field called "decision"on the Workflow.

There are various paths on the workflow already, but I am using another Datafield called "Reason" to entire that when the workflow is called, it goes down that path.

After it has gone down that path, I want to have two email events, one which sends email if true and the other a different email if false.

My question is, do i need 1 holding default activity (which is empty), then two line rules to the two seperate mail events based on true or false decision?

At the moment:

1 line rules called Reason, which goes to an empty default activity (but wont deploy as its empty)

Then two line rules based on decision from the default activty going to the two mail events.

Any way to make the above slicker? Will the empty default activity let the workflow continue or must there be something in it?

I don't completely follow what you are trying to do, but in the K2 Studio Designer you can't have an empty workflow activity.  Instead you can use a PlaceHolder event.