Skip to main content

I want to add multiple accordions to a K2 Form using Single View.

Hmm.....OK....can you elaborate further what you are trying to ask?

When we take a K2 form, we will have option to add a new view. We can change the property of the view added to the form so that they will be having the accordion added to it. This helps to collapse each view and make a lengthy form more acceptable.

When we tried for this option, using the steps of adding an view, we were able to implement the accordion. 

My question is think i have a view created with C1, C2, C3... C50 controls.

I want 5 accordions for the same view with 10 controls each grouped together

eg; 

Accordion1--> C1 to C10

Accordion2-->C11 to C20

Accordion5--> C41 to C50.

Thanks

Veena

I'm afraid you'd have to have seperate views for each group of controls that you want the accordion for. Alternatively, if you put all controls in one view you can hide the bulk of them until a certain question gets a certain response, that is something we do very often.

For example, create a table within your view to hold questions C41 to C50. This table is hidden by default so the form looks short. THen, the user answers question C20 in a certain way (or you create a new question that drives if the user should see the next set of questions) so you show the table created above, and C41 to C50 appear. Not exactly what you are looking for, but maybe a way to keep your form a little shorter by default which seems to be the ultimate goal.

what is the workaround for accordion in that case.