Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a General activity in workflow and in there i have a default client event and also a send email event.

The send email event sends to a specific email address, but it is sending the email twice... Any reason why?

In my destination rule i have it set to:

All at once

Specify slots 1

Resolve all role and groups to users

Destination Set:

Ad.User.getusersbygrooup.name -> my AD Group

My AD Group has two users in it, is that the reason why it's looping through the activity and there sending the EMAIL event twice as well (based on number of users)

If it is, is there any way round this? Or would i need to move the Send Email out of that Activity all together?

Thanks

Hi,

I just want to better understand your workflow, because in a workflow when using a User task it gives you a checkbox under Participants, "Notify participants when they recieve a work item". So if you have that checkbox checked it will send a email to Users/group you selected and because you also have a send email event, this will send a second email the participants specified.

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.