Skip to main content

I have a requirement to create a K2 Process (Workflow) that will run every week and update some data in my Sharepoint list. This workflow once deployed will run everyweek on Sunday and do the designated task. If needed we may change from weekly to monthly if our requirement changes.

I have checked some links on the community but still not sure how to do that in K2.

We are using the K2 BlackPearl for SharePoint in our case.

Any assistance is highly appreciated!!

Look into workflow schedules, depending on what version of K2 you have.

HTH

Vernon

We are not able to find "workflow Schedule" option in Management console (as mentioned in some posts).

Could you please help us with the steps to find the same and screenshots (if any).

Note: K2 version we are using is 4.6.11

Thanks in advance.

I doubt this is available in 4.6.11 and workspace.

Workflow schedules is part of 4.7 and the new K2 Management pages before that it was only available from Sp2010 process portals. 

Attached is a screenshot of it in 4.7

Regards

Vernon

A while back submit a post that addresses this issue.

Ability to schedule Loops and Workflows in BlackPearl

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Ability-to-schedule-Loops-and-Workflows-in-BlackPearl/m-p/86451#M26656

Basically makes the following assumptions....

A specific account K2 Service or k2 Admin account will be granted to execute remote access to Designer, where the workflow will be triggered.

The K2 Form wil be able to render the views and execute a Workflow or For-Loop trough all the items or whatever you whish to execute.

Using the windows scheduler and IE in the background will be an alternate way to schedule an run some browser views.

Please check the post and feel free to comment/suggest or enhanced whaterver is needed.

Hope this helps !!!.

Dinooz.

Hi All,

I found the way to scheduling and below mentioned article was helpful. However, other than the Send mail event no other event in my scheduled workflow seems to work.

Any suggestions or help is highly appreciated!!

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Appit/How-to-schedule-a-reccurring-WorkFlow/ta-p/76852