When you have UiPath SamrtObjects and you upgrade the UiPath Orchestrator to version 2020.10.8, errors occur on the SmartObjects when you attempt to refresh the Service Instance.
One The following errors occur: “500 internal Server error” or “400 bad request”
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 43.
- K2 five (5.5) Fix Pack 01.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.