When you have a K2 Workflow in “deployed” state after the workflow that has been deployed to the environment using Package and Deployment, once you attempt to edit the workflow you are redirected to the new workflow page and not the actual workflow.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.4) November 2021 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 02.
- K2 Five (5.5) March 2022 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 02.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.